Sunday, November 05, 2017

YNS Color Challenge - First Snow


Hello again!  It's been soooo long since I posted a card!  I am still getting used to this working outside the home thing... :). But since I'm hostessing an "Into the Forest" clean and simple challenge on Splitcoast this week, I decided to play along with the color challenge at Your Next Stamp as well.  I used the red, yellow, Kraft and light blue from the color choices and made a little forest scene using the sweet beaver from Autumn Animals.  Isn't he just happy looking??

Here are the colors...


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll play along with both of the challenges!




2 comments:

maria f. said...

Such a striking card with that little bit of color and all that fabulous white on your kraft card.

Jennifer D said...

Ooooh what a Cutie! Adorable Card!